Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentine's Day Massacre

What a difference a year makes. Maybe it's the crappy economy or lack of romantic decorations... we did have some couples. And some single chicks out for a celebratory dinner. And there were the older lesbians that for some reason decided to tell younger lesbians at a separate table that they "like what they see". I convinced S who I was working with to also wear a flower in her hair. I read some study that stated that waitress who wear flowers in their hair get better tips. Maybe the study was done in Hawaii. In any event the tips were OK, and the cute happy couples not too nauseating. I do wish it was busier though. Of course I always wish that.

The night ended with me and S dancing our asses off at a bar for J's bday. Nothing makes you forget a crappy night at work quicker than vodka and 80s dance music.

No comments: